Handmade Ceramic Bonsai Pots by Matthew Kennedy

Ever since I have been making pottery now for about 20 years I have loved to make my own bonsai pots. I think it is great that I can make by my hands the pot and then trim the bonsai trees to fit the pot I make. I like looking for the perfect tree to fit the pot I have made. I remember the Karate Kid movie where Mr. Miyagi is trimming the bonsai in his workspace. Love the way he explains the process...







I also like the living energy going into the pot and bringing the whole thing together.  

This is the latest tree I made last night, the photos are not great but it is a really nice piece.





These are past Bonsai Pots that I have made and you can see them on my website as well.






My Favorite :)












My friend :)



This is the process of the way I make and use a Tattoo Machine on my ceramic bonsai pots.









My Websites

Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog
Color for Balance Blogger Blog

Comments